The association does not issue formal invitation letters for visas. We can however issue a visa support letter. For that purpose, please send a request to the Office of SIG Services supportletters at acm.org at ACM headquarters with the following information:
- Name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address;
- Residence address and a ship-to address if different
- The name of the conference you wish to attend;
- Include your registration confirmation number;
- If you are the author of any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title, if you are a speaker, please provide the title/topic of your speech;
Those requesting a letter should allow up to one week to receive it, as requests are handled in the order they are received.