GECCO 2018 welcome party will be held at the Terrsa Hall (1F), on Sunday July 15, from 17:45 to 20:00.
GECCO 2018 poster reception will be held parallel to the poster session at the Terrsa Hall (1F), on Tuesday July 17, from 18:00 to 20:00.
GECCO 2018 banquet will be held at Shunju Hall, in Rihga Royal Hotel Kyoto, on Wednesday, July 18, from 18:00 to 22:00. Rihga Royal Hotel Kyoto is located on the west side of Kyoto Station, at about a 15 minutes walk from the conference venue.
Dinner will be served in buffet style including Japanese traditional food and free drinks. In addition, you can enjoy traditional Japanese culture, geiko/maiko, and Iga ninja show.
One suggested route can be found following this link. From the Conference Venue to Rihga Royal Hotel Kyoto:
1. Go to Hachijo-Dori street from the Conference venue through Nishinotoin-Dori street.
2. Turn left and go to Abranokoji-Dori street.
3. Cross the intersection (Hachijo Abrakoji) and turn right.
4. Go straight to north and go under the track.
5. You will see the entrance of Rihga Royal Hotel Kyoto on the left side.